The first webinar in the series, 'Being Strategic' is on Tuesday, February 14th with guest speaker Ellie Pidot, Medtronic's VP of Strategy. Ellie has a great talent for taking complex business concepts and breaking them down into simple steps. She will de-mystify what it means to be strategic and share the three components that every good strategy must have. She will address ways to communicate your strategy effectively to others and how to translate a strategy into action that delivers results.
Other topics in the series include:
- Sponsors: Advocates for Your Advancement , 4/24
- Building a Career Around Your Values and Strengths, 6/12
- Alternate Career Paths: Up is Not the Only Way Forward , 8/23
- Work-Life Integration, 10/30
- Working with Virtual and Global Teams, 11/27
Guest speakers include:
- Amanda Martinez, VP Manufacturing Operations - US Grocery at Safeway
- Jennifer Pope, VP, Member Interactions, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Cindy Kent, Vice President & General Manager, Gastro/Urology Therapies at Medtronic
- … and six other outstanding women leaders from Medtronic, Siemens, Hewlett-Packard, eBay, Moss Adams, and JDSU.