Have you created a plan for your leadership development this year?
Join the Emerging Women Leaders Webinar Series, which begins next Tuesday, February 22.
Make this your year to:
- Advance your career while remaining true to yourself
- Lead others effectively across varying time zones, cultures, and generations
- Ask for and get the resources you need to be successful in your job
- Learn what defines your personal brand, and how to communicate it in every interaction
- Cultivate leadership presence, exude confidence, and command respect from others
- Engage audiences and get your message across in meetings, teleconferences and webinars
In this year-long, six-part webinar series, learn practical leadership skills you can apply immediately. Each webinar features a 'rock star' woman leader who will share her top tips for career success, and real-world leadership advice.
Cost: $169 for the full year of six webinars (or $2,495 for a corporate package of 100 log-ins).
The speakers and topics are:
2/22 Advancing Authentically
Guest Speaker: Michelle Johnston
General Manager, Channel Platforms & Strategy Division, Intel
4/26 Communicating Across Boundaries
Guest Speaker: Dr. Patricia Fletcher
Software Executive, SAP
6/28 The Art of Asking
Guest Speaker: Diane Gonzalez
Vice President, Product Development, Intuit
8/23 Communicating Your Personal Brand
Guest Speaker: Dr. Neeli Bendapudi
Professor of Marketing, Director, Institute for Managing Services, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University
10/25 Leadership Presence
Guest Speaker: Kelly Easterling
Principal, Rothstein Kass
12/13 Persuasive Presentations
Guest Speaker: Bank of America Executive
This series is ideal for early-career and mid-level women in corporations, and corporate women's network meetings.