Monday, July 25, 2011

Registration is open for Poised for Leadership workshop in Burbank, September 29

The next Poised for Leadership workshop will take place in Burbank, California on September 29 2011, hosted by Yahoo! Women in Tech.

Poised for Leadership is ideal for early-career and mid-level women who want to create a roadmap for career advancement into positions of leadership and influence in business.

Here's what some past attendees had to say:

"I really like the section on influence and the examples given. It was an "Aha" moment for me."

"I wish I had this information early in my career. What an impact this will have on everybody's career and lives!"

"This seminar is one of the best I've ever attended. You'll walk away with a new inspiration and determination."

"Every point Jo made was relevant. We walked out with strategies for being a leader--not just in our workplace but in our daily lives."

The cost for this full-day workshop is $279 per person, or $259 if attending in a group of three or more.

Learn more, review the agenda, or register now

No comments: