Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Have you ever wondered what it takes to land a promotion?

Do you count yourself among the many women who feel ready to take on a higher-level role but are waiting for the opportunity to present itself?

Join an exclusive group coaching teleclass and discover what it really takes to get promoted!

Perhaps you have asked yourself:

  • What is the best way to market myself as an ideal candidate for promotion?
  • What is holding me back from being considered?
  • What are key elements of a successful personal PR campaign?
  • How do I prepare to have a difficult conversation with my management?
  • How do I show that I am qualified for a higher-level job than the one I am in today?
  • How do I communicate what’s in it for my company?

Would you like to learn about what other women have done to advance their careers?

Join us beginning Tuesday, March 29, for our 8-week group coaching teleclass and learn what it takes to break into leadership. Learn more and register now

No comments: